Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Did Ya'll See Megan Good's Hair on The Game?

Last night, The Game premiered their 4th season on BET! The Game is my show and I'm soooooo glad it's back. Moving along... I was in awe of Megan Good's hair. It was SO CUTE! Remember I just posted about her haircut the other day. I didn't know it was cut that low in the back though. : \ I won't be going that low at all. Still cute though! Pic from Necole Bitchie
Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

3 comments:

Shika said...

I thought it was adorable too! I think it's gonna be the next black-girl hair-cut craze (think how everyone got the "Rihanna" cut when she came out with Good Girl Gone Bad...

Unknown said...

Its cute, but im sad she cut all that long hair off..:(
Btw im in need of a great protein treatment for my natural hair...any suggestion?..love ya!

Baby Shopaholic said...

I luv the Game! I think the hair was cute. Great transition style like you said.

www.babyshopaholic.blogspot.com