Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Conditioner Experiment Gone Wrong...LOL

So I just finished washing my hair and trying to deep condition my hair....man that was a complete bust! lol! After stepping out of the shower to deep condition my hair I headed to the kitchen to open the coconut milk. Mind you this is my first time trying it out.... I knew it was kinda soupy so I added some VO5 condish to it. I added a lot but that still didn't do the trick. So I added some coconut oil and castor oil to the mix. So altogether I had coconut milk, VO5, coconut oil, and castor oil all mixed together in a bowl. Looking back I shouldn't have added the coconut oil. Still the mix was very, very watery. I went to the bathroom thinking oh well let me still put the mix in my hair....bad idea. I put the mix all over my head and it was dripping everywhere! lol! I couldn't help but laugh at myself. The mixture stayed in my hair all of 3 minutes before I hopped back in the shower to rinse it out. My hair was soft and it felt very conditioned while I rinsed. I still haven't added my leave-in to my hair yet. I may not need to because my feels like I already have a leave-in conditioner in my hair...Go Figure! lol I will try this again, but I will mix it with something a little thicker...maybe honey. I also used a lot of it so next time I won't use so much. I took some pics of my hair right now just for fun!

2 comments:

Hairlicious Inc. said...

Oh thats not too bad! At least your hair felt nice afterwards. Your hair journey is all about experimenting and having fun!!

Kenya said...

Yeah I loved my hair afterwards!