Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Old Hair Needs Love Too!

What is the oldest part of a single hair strand? Duh...the ends.lol That's why we have to take extreme care of the ends. When the ends break guess what? We aren't retaining our progress. Ends have a lesser chance of breaking when they are moisturized and strong.
What I do to keep my ends moisturized and healthy:
-Moisturize my ends
-Seal with oil -when you deep condition, concentrate the most on the ends -trim,trim, trim off those split ends -limit your use of direct heat
So grab ahold of those ends and show them some love! Your hair will thank you with length. :-)
Ladies, what are some of your secrets for great looking ends

3 comments:

Jmilz86 said...

Love this post...I need to get over my love of flat ironed hair! I hate sealing also but i do moisturize daily! I need to get to APL asap

Kenya said...

Girl you and me both! apl, apl!!

Kenya said...

Girl you and me both! apl, apl!!