Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Deli Spotlight: Panera Bread!

For as long as I can remember I have been on Subway...their BMT sandwich specifically....I loved the BMT so much I asked for it as a present for my 12th birthday. I got it too...lol. Unfortunately, for the last year or so I've been disappointed in my favorite sandwich/Subway. The sandwich is just not as good as it used to be...I went to Subway earlier this year(that was the last time) and they had to remake my sandwich because the bread was so hard it was crumbling while I was eating...the remake was crumbling as well. I was like "that's it, no more!" I refuse to waste money on food that's not good! You know?
The good news: I've replaced Subway with Panera Bread! I've been going there for a few months now and their Italian Combo sandwiches are great! I wish I'd started eating there sooner....Their sandwiches are more expensive than Subway....So far I'm happy with the decision I've made. :-) So if you've been disappointed in a favorite restaurant, try a new one. It may become your new favorite eatery. :-) -K.D.

2 comments:

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Panera Bread is the truth! I love that place. I like to read there too while I'm eating, they also have free Wi-Fi
XOXO
KPG

Kenya said...

Kendall- I know right! I wish I'd started eating there sooner...