Tuesday, December 02, 2008

So It Finally Happened...

I clogged up the tub drain! lol...It was bound to happen, I just didn't think it would happen to me. The culprits: Me and my hair. I wash my hair in the shower multiple times a week and I don't have one of those strainers that catches the hair so it won't go down the drain. Man...I was trying every trick I could think of to fix it: boiling hot water, acv, lemon juice....nothing worked. I called the maintenance dept. for our apt. complex and they came by today and fixed it so yayyyyy!
So to keep this from happening again in the future I am going to buy a strainer this week. It did take a whole year and a half for this to happen, but I can not STAND a clogged drain. It's sooooo uncomfortable to be ankle deep in water while you're trying to take a shower.
I've read reviews online about this protector being a good one. So I'm going to check it out.
And here's another one to look at....
Don't let this happen to you! Buy a strainer today.lol :-)

No comments: