Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Product Rave: Outstanding Organix Pt. 2!

Good evening Hair Gurls! Got another outstanding review for Organix! :-). In this post, I told you that I also tried the Fortifying Lavender Soymilk Collection (which is a brand new set for 2009!) and.....it's just as amazing as the Nourishing Coconut Milk! The bottles as you can see are lavender (which was the color of my room growing up lol). Back to the review: I love lavender and the fact that the shampoo and conditioner where that color made me even more excited. Weird I know... The shampoo smells awesome and it's extremely gentle. My hair and scalp felt very clean after using the shampoo. I love the organic lavender oil and soymilk infused into it. The smell is very yummy! See the ingredients for yourself: FLSS Aqua (Water), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Parfum, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamide DEA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-11, DMDM Hydantoin, Pathenol, Silk Amino Acids, Organic Lavender, Organic Soymilk Extract, Albumen, Marigold Oil Extract, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Coumarin. The conditioner is wonderful as well. After shampooing, I put the Fortifying Lavender Soymilk Conditioner in my hair and let it sit for about 20 mins. My hair was super soft when rinsing and I noticed a major difference. I detangled with no problems. In comparing this with the Nourishing Coconut Milk, this one made my hair a little softer. Everyone's hair is different so you'll have try them out and be the judge of what's best for your hair. As for me, I'm really enjoying the Fortifying Lavender Soymilk and the Nourishing Coconut Milk. Check out the ingredients: FLSC Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Organic Lavender, Organic Soymilk Extract, Albumen, Marigold Oil Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Now, I want to try all of the collections! lol I'm already looking at the Shea Butter and TeaTree Mint..... Look for the Fortifying Lavender Soymilk Collection in stores now... Helpful Hair Snacks about Organix: *Sulfate Free *Organic Ingredients *Great Smells that smell EXACTLY like their Collection -K.D.

4 comments:

laughing808 said...

glad you had a good experience with this line. I tried the pomegrante green tea shampoo and it matted my hair. The conditioner was just ok, and I haven't used the mousse I purchased along with the other two items.

Anonymous said...

I've tried their Blow Dry Cream and the Coconut Milk Serum. They weren't memorable when it came to my hair... but they were the best smelling hair products I ever used, lol.

Certified Diva aka Chivonne said...

I used the coconut milk shampoo and didn't really like it as much as I thought I would have, but then again I'm comparing it to Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisturizing Poo so there wasa big difference. But overall i think it was aiight smells GREAT!
http://foolproofdiva.blogspot.com

Kenya said...

Hair Milk- Yes, they smell sooooo good! How was the Coconut Milk Serum and blow dry cream?

Chivonne- Yeah the Organix shampoo leaves my hair clean not necessarily soft. I prefer that clean feeling...lol.