Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Hair Update!

Nothing much is going on with my hair. I'm 8 weeks and 1 day post. I've been concentrating more on deep conditioning my breakage area and the ends...using more protein too.I've also been prepooing and oiling my hair more. For some reason (still don't know why), I've been having "dry scalp syndrome" for about a month now. I'm trying to get this back in order. I'll let you guys know how that turns out. The new growth is outta control this time around and it's been like that since around week 6.5-7. I'm happy because that means growth, but it's making me want to relax now! Oh well, I'm still going to wait until I'm 10 weeks post (which is April 14th, look for that update to see how my ends are holding up). I'm also going to be trying out a new relaxer. YAY!!! I love trying out new hair stuff. Of course, I'll be doing a yay or nay review....but hopefully it's a yay...I can't stand wasting money on products that don't work. But hey, that's how you find out what works for you. So what's going on with your hair ladies? Anything new? -K.D.

No comments: