Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blogalicious 2009!

I've been doing wedding stuff the ENTIRE weekend, so I took some time out to check out a fellow blogger I saw in my new Essence magazine. Her blog is so cute and she has tons of tips on saving money! (which doesn't hurt anyone!).
Turns out Shynea is the official media correspondent for Blogalicious 2009, which is a conference that will be held in Atlanta in October for women of color who love blogging. I want to go so bad! lol I hope I'll be able to because it sounds like a great opportunity to meet women bloggers who are trying to take their blog to the next level. My wedding will be taking up A LOT of my extra money so I don't know.....but I'm going to try.

Blogalicious Site Badge

What about you guys? Does this sound like something you'd be interested in??? Maybe we could plan a meetup!

-K.D.

No comments: