Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Classy Bun Modified

Here's how I wore my hair to the movies last night. It took me all of 5-10 minutes to do this. I took a little longer than usual because I have to put a little more effort into it when it's close to relaxer time. My hair has trouble staying down! lol It's basically a modified classy bun that I posted awhile back. The only difference is that I made this a side bun and I also added a quick messy braid to the front. This is something quick and easy you can do when you don't feel like wearing a ponytail. Now I'm off to go wash and deep condition my hair! :-) -K.D.

2 comments:

Nadege said...

Did you go see Good Hair afterall?

Kenya said...

@ N_vizion- No, i don't think I'm gonna go see it....I'm trying to be careful about what I spend my money on. What about you? Have you seen it?