Monday, October 19, 2009

Does Your Scarf Fall Off At Night?

Hey dolls, Just woke up from a 3 hour nap and I feel so rested. That is so backwards right? It's like 10pm here....lol. So I've been hearing about these Pretty Wrap scarves and how great they are so I finally checked out the website. I go to sleep wearing a bonnet and a scarf. If I just use one of them, it will fall off so I have to use both or wake up with my infamous"bed hair"! (My husband has seen this plenty of times!) They're having a Fall Sale featuring the ivory colored scarf on sale for $9.99 and 50% off of all silk headbands. Now for those of you who religiously buy your scarves in beauty supply stores (like me) for $1-2 this will seem like a steep price. The difference is that these scarves are basically formulated to stay on your head while you're sleep. These 100% silk scarves seem like a great necessity! Here's how it's done.... If you have one, how do you like it? Do tell because I'm thinking about buying one.....I want to hear the good and the bad! Photos from www.prettywrap.com

3 comments:

Danielle87 said...

I think u should try it. I also sleep with a scarf and a bonnet but sometimes that just isn't enough. No matter how tight I tie it, it always somehow someway falls off. This scarf looks like it may actually work I think I may buy one too

Unknown said...

That's crazy, I tried the Pretty Wrap back in 2008 and created that photo to help my readers out and they put it on their website.

Kenya said...

@BP87-That's how I feel! Sometimes both fall off at night and it's annoying.....

@AHS- Wow, are you serious?! Did you copyright your pic? They should be crediting you for the photo you created.