Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Hair & Costume

Hey ya'll, Okay I have a little dilemma.....now.....normally I don't dress up for Halloween, but I really want to this year. I've always wanted to dress up though. It's always been one of those holidays that just flies by for me and when I do think of it, it's already gone! So this year I would like to dress up for a Halloween party that my company is having....any ideas on who I should go as? I would like to wear my hair in a braid out so preferably I'd like to be someone with big curly hair...Diana Ross comes to mind. :-) Or maybe an 80s rock star like Madonna? What do you ladies think? Who should I be? I really need some ideas... : / Are you guys dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be??? -K.D.

1 comment:

Tina Beanie said...

I'm dressing up as a cat. Easy costume. Black yoga outfit with headband ears, halloween store tail attached and some heavy eye liner and drawn on nose and whiskers. :-)