Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll!

Morning my HG's and Happy Thanksgiving! I've been up all night cooking and now I can't feel my legs. lol! It's cool though because I'm almost done. I'm excited because this is my 1st Thanksgiving as a married woman...:D
I still haven't done anything to my hair. I washed it last night with the intent to flat-iron, but I never got around to it. How are you ladies wearing your hair?
Have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your time spent with family! :D
-K.D.
(Photo courtesy of www.essence.com)

3 comments:

Danielle87 said...

My hair will most likely be wrapped up all day. I'm not going anywhere and I'm not around any company so I'm in chill mode all day.

BabyMakingQueen said...

Congrats! It was my first Thanksgiving as a married women as well. And just like you I was up all night cooking too. I'm like blkprincess...my hair was wrapped all day too.

Kenya said...

Thanks guys! Blkbuttafly congrats on your first Tgiving with the hubs! I'm looking forward to Christmas. :-)