Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All That Heat!

So I've been flat-ironing and curling w/ a curling iron like crazy since the year started. Bad I know. I "treated" myself on NYE to curled hair so that was a pass to me.....but this past Saturday I went to a friend's birthday party and I "treated" myself again. lol There does not appear to be any damage from my recent heat abuse, but we'll see...... And this is how I wore my hair on Sunday. I was too tired to do anything to it so I gave it a MUCH NEEDED break. I haven't forgotten about my NYE resolutions. As a matter of fact, I'm going to be reminding myself about them periodically on HG. I've gotten at least 2 or 3 of my resolutions down pat. -K.D.

2 comments:

LaQT/ Ty said...

I love how you style your hair. It always looks so elegant. When I curl my hair I never think the bring over to the side. This looks great, once again!

Kenya said...

Awww thanks girl! I try...hahaha.