Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb. 2010 Flat Ironed Hair!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I flat ironed my hair last Thursday. I needed to do something different to my hair! Really. Here's what I did: 1. Washed and deep conditioned my hair. I always dc with a protein conditioner before a flat iron session. It makes my hair stronger. ;-) 2. Sprayed my ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer on my damp hair. (not too much though, a little goes a long way) This acts as a heat protectant and the restructurizer does an AMAZING job! 3. Added my Vo5 and coconut oil to the mix.... 4. Air dried my hair for several hours. 5. Flat iron! :D I wanted to post them over the weekend, but we had no internet connection! I don't know how I ever survived. Ha! I did go a little crazy though....my hubby can attest to that. Oh yeah and we MOVED FINALLY. That's why we had no internet. So we got that out of the way. Anyway, I'm posting them now so you guys can see how it did look. I thought I would have time to take more, but unfortunately I didn't. In a previous post a week ago, I miscalculated and said I was 8 weeks post when I was really 7. Long story short I'm creeping up on 9 weeks post right now. I'll be relaxing in March sometime....

4 comments:

C. said...

Very nice! The roots look perfect.

Which FHI do you have? The Platform?

LaQT/ Ty said...

I have got to see how you do this. I love the way you flat iron your hair. Is the flip "in the wrist"? I so wanna try this.

Kenya said...

@C I have the 207 i believe. you can change the temp setting. Thanks for the compliment!

@LaQT lol! Maybe i should do a video? i usually flip my wrist going in an "o" to create that bend. don't know if i'm making sense... :\

LaQT/ Ty said...

Yes, yes, please do!!!