Saturday, March 06, 2010

Love Hair & Fashion? Check this out!

I've been working for the last few days on something I'm very proud of. It's an extension of Hair Gurl and I AM SO EXCITED. Welcome to Hair Gurl's Boutique (http://hairgurl.spreadshirt.com/) This is where hair & fashion elope. Hey, that might be my new slogan.... ;-)

test

test

test

test

I came up with this boutique because I'm always coming up with cute & crazy sayings about hair care (and life in general, lol) so now I have somewhere to put them. ;-) I've added a lot of stuff such as women's tees, t-shirts, bags and hats. Right now, there's also a 15% discount on all orders over $35. Just put in the code "MARCHSALE2". This sale ends on March 12th.

So stop by and check out out my boutique. :-) Let me know what you think!

No comments: