Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Style: Classy Bun W/ Side Twist Pt. 2

Okay...so I've been sitting here for the last 2 hours trying to upload a video showing the bun in more detail. : \ #lost I'm not an expert at this, but I didn't think it would be this hard. And the hubs is not home. :s In the meantime, here are some more photos of the classy bun/ with a side twist. I took these today before I left the apartment so you guys could see how it's supposed to look. The pics from yesterday show you how mine looks at the end of the day. I don't mind the messy look, but I wanted you ladies to see how good it looks when I first do it! ;-)
LOVE IT! :D Now this is how it's supposed to look.
So what do ya'll think? I'm going to figure out how to get the video to play on Blogger. I really want to have the tutorial up by this Friday. On Saturday, I think I'm going to be rocking a braidout or a rollerset for the D.C. Caribbean Carnival. Big hair for Summer 2010! ;-) But who knows, I might just do the this style. It really depends on how I'm feeling... Sidenote: I can't believe it's almost July....
Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

No comments: