Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Eve ya'll! :D It's 1 o'clock in the morning and I'm sitting in bed eating gum drops & drinking a Coke. Hey, don't blame me. It's what the baby wanted. ;-) Hair news: I'm 5 months post relaxer!!! If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you might be tired of me saying this, lol. Yeah, I'm very proud of myself! :D My newgrowth still measures around 1.5 inches so not a lot of growth in my opinion. I'm also still snipping away at my relaxed ends. I just cut more off tonight. This will be my last official post until next week on Monday. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! Sidenote: I have a very special post coming up dedicated to my readers. :-) Pic from here
Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

No comments: