Friday, December 10, 2010

Trying to Make Hair Videos...Help!

Sorry no post yesterday....but you have to admit I have been on a roll! ;-) I was hoping to have a hair video up yesterday, but that didn't go as planned at all. For the last few weeks, I've been struggling at making videos of a couple of the hairstyles I do. Turns out, this ish is harder than I thought. Every night I've been staying up late testing, troubleshooting, etc. Agggghh! It's so frustrating. My videos keep coming out a little blurry. Not fully blurry, but enough. They're not as clear as I've seen of others. : \ I have a Canon PowerShot SX120 IS that I just got in August. I don't understand at all...I read the manual about making movies & I did everything right. Still, the videos look like a hot mess. I've even asked for help on Twitter...Now I come to my HairGurls. :-) Any advice? Have any of you had this problem? What settings do you use when you make videos? Any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated! I'm officially #lost.
Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

No comments: