Monday, January 17, 2011

Twist Out Fail!

Happy MLK Day!! :D If you follow me on Twitter, you know that this past Friday I decided to set my hair in a twist out on Friday night. I was actually trying to figure out if I should do a braid out or twist out. I settled on a twist out because early on in my journey when my hair was shorter twist outs looked better on my head than braid outs.
The twist out looked like a hot MESS! I didn't bother to take pics of it. I should've taken into a account that when I did the twist out on hair that was relaxed on average every 10-12 weeks. My hair hasn't been relaxed in almost 6 months so it was just standing up all over my head!!! Grrrr.. So I pulled it up into an updo. It was the classy bun...
I forced a smile in these pics, but I was pissed! I won't be trying out the twist out for AWHILLLLLE!
Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

4 comments:

antithesis said...

it was not a fail b/c u wound up with this super cute style!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Looks nice! I just posted a comment on your Dec baby bump pic, I would like to do a feature on your preggers style. Hit me up on www.babyshopaholic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the updo, and you look so pretty!!!

tay♥ said...

how did you style the front? this updo looks so sophisticated!