Friday, February 11, 2011

Blog Celebration Coming Up!

Hey HGs! I have some exciting news! 2011 is off to a wonderful start for HairGurl. I don't know if you all know this, but HG's 2 year blog anniversary was in September 2010. At the time, I was busy moving into our new place and yeah that's when I found out I was preggie & was hit with sickness every day. I always wanted to make a big deal of my 2 year blog anniversary, but with everything going on I didn't have the time to. So here we are, 5 months past my anniversary and I'm planning a blog celebration filled with some great giveaways! lol, Yep! Who says you can't plan a belated 2 year blog celebration??? Excited doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. This is my way of saying thank you to ya'll for supporting HG for the past 2 years. This blog would be nothing without you! I've secured some amazing sponsors & it's going to be a giveaway extravaganza. I can't wait for you guys to see these prizes. ;-) In addition to the blog celebration, I'm still seeking sponsors for 2011! If you're interested or know someone who might be interested please contact me at thehairgurl (at) yahoo (dot) com. I'm looking for some excellent companies that would like to sponsor upcoming HairGurl events and giveaways. Spread the word!
Stay tuned for the celebration! It's coming up really soon. :-)
Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

No comments: