Monday, February 14, 2011

Ran Out of Victoria's Secret So Sexy Conditioner

I always dc with this conditioner on special occasions. ;-) If you've never used this, the smell is just divine. I even dc'ed with it the day before my wedding so I've had this conditioner for almost 2 years. Today was no different since it is Valentine's Day. I washed my hair, but when it came to the deep condition part I had to the beat the bottle to get the last bit out. I guess it's time to get a new bottle.... I went over to Victoria's Secret website and I don't see the one I bought. They have new ones now. They've even changed the bottle around. I bought the So Sexy Nourishing Conditioner for Dry/Damaged Hair. Now it's called the So Sexy Nourish Healthy & Hydrated Conditioner for Dry/Damaged Hair. I'm not sure if the new one smells like the old one though.
You can buy 3 for $24 right now. This is another one I spotted on the site.
If they both smell as great as my old bottle, I want both of them!
Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

4 comments:

LaQT said...

I am so glad you posted this. I have been holding on to my VS SoSexy conditoner wondering if it will still be available . How funny, this is my "freakum dress" of conditioners also. I cowash with it and airdry for that come hither scent. Thanks for posting. Gonna check out VS website.

K.D. said...

Yes, remember I wrote post linking you to it? You coined the phrase "Freakum Dress of Conditioners". :-) It's a perfect description. I can't believe I finally ran out! lol

-K.D.

pevelent said...

Love your site man keep up the good work

online pharmacy

melesofa said...

This article was vey helpful to me. It helped me to be informed and more aware. The details were such a blessing, thanks.

clomid