Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trying To Be Better Than Myself

I'm so excited about all of the good that God is bringing into my life right now. It's a bit overwhelming, but I can handle it. ;-) Everything is really good right now. I'm challenging myself in ways I never have. I heard this quote on Criminal Minds the other day and I really identified with it.
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."-William Faulkner
I know I usually don't post quotes on HairGurl, but this quote really grabbed me and made me think. Think about it. Trying to be better than yourself is hard. This quote tells me to be better than I usually am. Every day, I'm trying to build HG to be a better a blog. I'm so grateful for the things that are in store for HG. This quote provided me with extra inspiration and there's nothing wrong with that. That's why I posted it. Maybe it'll inspire you. I want to challenge myself to be better than myself. Thank you all so much for taking this ride with me. :-) I apologize if it sounds like I'm rambling...
Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

No comments: