Friday, May 13, 2011

Still Loving Cantu!

cantuhair cantuhair6 cantuhair5 cantuhair4 cantuhair3 cantuhair2 

I know I've been depriving you ladies of hair pics so here I am armed with pics. :-)  I took these photos over the last month after I applied the Cantu Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream. I just knew I'd be making post about my continuous love for Cantu, lol. Ya'll, I'm IN LOVE with Cantu right now! I posted a review that you can check out if you missed it. My hair love, love, loves this stuff. It gives my hair such nice soft curls. Remember, if you plan on trying the Leave In-less is more. Don't overdo it.  This is my new staple. :D Who else loves Cantu???

P.S. I think I'm going to stretch my hair this weekend & do a braidout...this will be my 1st time actually stretching my hair since going natural. Anxious to see how it will look!

Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-) 

No comments: