Friday, June 17, 2011

Found a Place for the HG Event!

Not where the event is going to be...but isn't it pretty

Actually, I've found 2 places. :D It was like pulling teeth calling some of the places on my list. Literally, I think I called/emailed every restaurant in H-town. While virtually all of them had some type of "Planning an event? Call us!" buttons on their sites, when I called them it was totally different story. One guy acted like they'd never hosted an event in their natural lives. #acompleteheadache But I digress...the real question is: How will I choose?? Well, it all depends on how many ladies are interested in coming. One place is for a smaller guest list & the other establishment can host way more people.

Remember the possible dates I listed? Now I've narrowed it down to 2 dates which will most likely be dates I'll be going with. The event will be on July 30th or August 6th  some time in the afternoon. It looks like I'll be doing a couple of giveaways AND there will be gift bags (more on that later). :D What else should I have?? I've got a couple of things up my sleeve, but I need some more ideas.

RSVP at thehairgurl@yahoo.com to let me know if you'd like to come. Please put in the subject, Summer Affair or I'm Interested. This will really help me pick between the 2 places. Remember, this will be a healthy hair event...all hair is invited & welcome to come! You don't have to worry about if it'll be okay to come...


Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-) 

No comments: