Monday, July 11, 2011

HairGurl Summer Affair...It's Set!!!

 This photo does not do this lounge any justice...it's so cute!

Houston get ready!!! Because on August 6th, we're taking over with the 2nd Annual HairGurl Summer Affair! :D

This year we will be celebrating healthy hair at the Next Door Bar & Lounge 
Come hang out with the lovely ladies of Houston as we chat about hair, hair, and oh yeah hair. ;-) If you have products to swap, bring them! You guys already know there will be gift bags. There also may be a giveaway. I'll keep you guys posted on that.

WHO: Ladies that love healthy hair! Doesn't matter if you're relaxed or natural. We're celebrating healthy hair because that's the goal!
WHEN: August 6th, 2-4pm
WHERE: Next Door Bar & Lounge
        14714 Memorial Drive
   Houston, TX 77079

Send me a RSVP to thehairgurl@yahoo.com to let me know if you're coming! Put the 'Summer Affair' in the subject so I know it's not spam. ;-) Can't wait to meet ya'll! Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.


Photos from houstonpress.com & socialspanish.com

Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

1 comment:

TheLeoDuo said...

I'll be there!! :O

-Reign