1. What city can we find you twirling your hair? NYC!
2. Favorite food? Carbs and candy. If it falls in that category, it is my favorite :)
3. Relaxed or natural? Relaxed!
4. How do you keep your hair looking fly? What's your hair care regimen?
I have learned that leaving my hair alone is best so I do not do a lot of crazy things to my hair. However, every time I wash I always deep condition for at least 30 minutes (I just use drugstore shampoos) I have been trying to air dry more but when I don't air dry, I blow dry and flat iron. In between washes I use conditioners like Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-in and Moroccan Oil. I ONLY use heat on my hair once a week. No exceptions. No "touch ups" with a flat iron, I just let it be. Then at night I tie it up in a scarf. I do not wrap it, I just twist it & tuck it in the scarf.
5. What's the craziest thing you've ever done to your hair? Oh gosh WHERE do I begin?? I used to curl my hair every day, multiple times a day. I used to brush it vigorously and wrap it tightly every night, I used to relax every 4 weeks. Gosh I used to DESTROY my hair. It would literally break in my hand it was so damaged. It is truly a miracle I have hair.
6. What are your fave hair products? Natural oils and anything light that doesn't weigh down my hair! I love Moroccan Oil and light leave ins. I used to use heavy moisture creams on my hair but now I only use light moisturizers and I never moisturize my scalp directly.
7. What is the hair product, tool, or accessory that you absolutely can not live without? Probably my flat iron. I like how it smooths and shines my hair. But I try not to use it often.
8. Favorite hairstyle? The top knot
9.What's your favorite color? Pink -- or black
10. The best season for your hair is summer because it is a season for wild hair... and my hair is ALWAYS wild
12. 3 words that describe your hair's personality. Crazy, traditional, dense haha
13. The best thing about my hair is the color, it has lots of pretty natural highlights.
14. Where can we find you on the web? You can find me on my fashion/inspiration/random rambling blog Clarabelle!
Clarabelle is one of my FAVE blogs! I love her inspirational fashion posts. Her random posts are the cutest! Thanks so much for being my very 1st Healthy Hair Icon! Got a magnificent head of hair? Let's see it ladies! Shoot me an email at email@example.com.
Make sure you are following me on Twitter &
Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)