2. Favorite food? I'm a Maryland girl so my favorite food has to be Maryland blue crabs! I love all seafood but crabs are dear to my heart!
3. Relaxed or natural? Natural
4. How do you keep your hair looking fly? What's your hair care regimen?
I wish I could say I was a simple girl but I'm always trying new things. My reggie changes depending on whether I'm wearing a fro or straight hair. When my hair is curly I wash with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa shampoo and conditioner. I co wash almost daily with the same conditioner, then I add Kinky Curly Knot today and detangle with my Tangle Teezer. As I'm detangling I'll add a little KK Curling Custard or Eco Styler Gel. I recently started Jojoba oil to my hair prior to the Knot Today as an effort to keep my ends moisturized and prevent them from spliting. When my hair is straight I pre poo with honey, then wash with Nexxus Humectress ultra moisturizing shampoo and conditioner or Joico's K-Pak shampoo and conditioner. Next I Apply Nioxin leave in and braid my hair in four sections. Once airdried I flat iron with Oscar Blandi's Jasmine Hair Oil serum. Whether I'm straight or curly bi weekly I deep conditon with Nexxus Emergencee.
6. What are your fave hair products? Wow there are so many!!! I LOVE honey, Kinky Curly's products, and my Tangle Teezer.
7. Favorite hairstyle? I love when my hair is blown out and I love when its curly. The blow out allows me to stretch my hair and give it a break from daily wash and go's. Day to day I rarely meet ppl with a fro so I love standing out a bit ;-)
9. The best season for my hair is summer because I can wash and gooooo!
10. The worst season for my hair is winter because its too cold to wash and go and I get a little heat damage from blow outs.
11. 3 words that describe your hair's personality. "Who's that girl" People always ask me about my hair simply because I change it so much.
there you can find a link to my Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr pages. My blog is a work in progress but I try to capture everything I love in the fashion/beauty industry.
13. Where can we find you on the web? My blog is Styleonawhim.blogspot.com
Wow! 2 snaps on the photo of you in the water. Get it girl! The shine in your hair is ridic. You're really making me wanna dye my hair back to black. Thanks so much for allowing me to feature you Nakira!
Got a bangin' head of hair? Let's see it ladies! Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you are following me on Twitter &
Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)