Friday, August 26, 2011

Style Tips from 1st Lady's Hairstylist, Johnny Wright





He seems like such a fun person to be around, doesn't he? :-) Did you guys know that by his 12th birthday he'd developed his own client base which consisted of family & friends. During high school, he had 100 classmates in his client database. Wow. Very impressive! I really admire his drive. Get it, Mr. Wright! You can tell he truly loves what he does. Do any of you ladies use Optimum Care? I remember not liking the relaxer (after multiple tries) when I was relaxed....I do know the Optimum Care relaxer won Essence's 2011 Best Relaxer Award. Never really used the other products. Maybe I'll give them a chance! #productjunkiereturns


Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

No comments: