Friday, September 23, 2011

Hair Stare of the Week: Rocquelle


1. Who styled your hair? I did. It was an experiment that turned out great, lol.

2. How long can you uphold this style? With proper maintenance, maybe a week. I am not very good at tying my hair up, so I only kept it up 4 days.

3. How do you maintain it? I didn't really do any maintaining of this style, but for someone who wants it to last, I recommend tying it up nightly.

4. Finally, what city can we find you rocking this style in? Lol, HOUSTON

 You may remember seeing Rocquelle from the Green & Glamorous Recap post. Yep, I just met her & she's already on the blog! lol She tweeted some photos of this hairstyle & I was in awe. I just had to share this style with you ladies. It was too pretty not to! Tweet her @considermeluvly for additional questions on creating this beautiful hairstyle for yourself & also check out her fantastic vintage inspired fashion blog: considermelovely.com! Thanks Rocquelle!

If you wanna show off that fabulous hairstyle submit your pics to be considered for Hair Stare of the Week! Email me at thehairgurl@yahoo.com.


Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so honored!! Thank you for featuring my experiment gone right!! Lol

Kenya said...

haha, you're welcome!!