Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Nzuri Showcase Weekend! Pt. 2

And here's part 2...a day late & a dollar short. I'm so sorry guys! If you've checked out my Facebook page, then you've seen the pics, but in case you haven't here they are.

Nicky from Naturally Nicky!

 Katie from The Mac Styles! See my logo in the corner? ;-)

Miss Jessie's putting in work!

The hubs put my logo on this shirt :-)

Miko & Titi from Miss Jessie. So mad I didn't get a chance to speak to them.






LOLOLOL!!

Lee from Iknowlee on YouTube. She looked so cute!

Here's Nina aka BeautifulBrwnBabyDol. She was the director of 2011's Bloggersphere for the Nzuri Showcase. She did an excellent job & it was so great meeting her.

Candid of Nina :-) Loved her hair! She used the tension blow dry method.


Side shot of Lee's hair. It was soooo shiny.

I'm buying this bag the next time I see it. #Haute

 Karma, the maker of that "Soul" bag & the owner of Karma Soul International. Such a spunky lady. :-)

Fashion show!




Diana of Sisters With Beauty showing off her beautiful braids.

Everyone's hair looked incredible! Curls everywhere.

That's the diva Ms.Nikki in the middle. She started a blog not to long ago called Urban Girl Fabulous. Definitely check it out!

She came to the Houston meetup I did with Reiko (God's Favorite Shoes) last March. She has such pretty curls.


Aevin, Guiness World Record holder of the World's Biggest Afro! That afro was BADDDDDDD as ya'll can see. Thank you Lee! She took these photos for me after my camera went out. :-)

Chari of ChariT Inspirational Creations! Such a sweet person. Check out her jewelry!

Here's a vid that Diana from Sisters With Beauty did featuring Nikki, Nicky, Lee, & I. :-) Thanks Diana for the feature!



I would've had WAY more pics than these, but unfortunately I missed the 2nd day of the show due to Khloa not feeling well.:-( The Damn Salon was also in the house & those ladies were so funky cool. Check out this link to a video that Cassidy did of the owner, Mushiya & Ephinae. I loved Mushiya's attitude!



Fun is an understatement of what I had at Nzuri. It was a such a beautiful, awe-inspiring showcase. I loved meeting other ladies & talking hair, watching the fashion shows, seeing the pretty accessories, and the hair demos. Thank you so much to Leola for including me this experience! I'll see guys at the next Nzuri show: Dec. '12.;-)



Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

2 comments:

Vernetta R. Freeney said...

Great pics. I had so much fun. Can't wait to do it again this year.

Kenya said...

Meeeee too!! :-)