Sunday, April 29, 2012

Natural Hair Puff + Thrift Store Dress

natural hair puff with cara b naturally daily moisturizer
wet n wild sunny side up nail polish, thrift store dress, floral dress
 
 I was scared standing on that plank next to that water ya'll...Not a fan of large bodies of water.


I have been dying to wear this dress! I purchased it from the Family Thrift Center here in Houston for $6.47. :-) As you can tell from the pics, this dress was blowing in the wind all day yesterday. This is the perfect dress for a nice spring or summer day. The brand is Derek Heart & I recently realized that a lot of my dresses are in fact DH. They make some cute dresses!

Nail polish: Wet N Wild "Sunny Side Up" 
I really like this color!

Hair: I didn't know what to do with my hair so after I moisturized with CARA B Naturally Daily Moisturizer & applied aloe vera gel to my edges, I threw it in a puff. Ohhhhh. Ohhhh. Ohhhh. Just throw it in a puff! lol! Turned out pretty good too...


 Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)
 

No comments: