Saturday, September 20, 2008

Conditioner Update!

Okay so yesterday was wash day...yay! I washed my hair in the shower. After getting out of the shower I applied the Pantene conditioner to my whole head concentrating the most on my ends. I placed 2 grocery bags on my head, completed with my satin scarf and bonnet, watched a movie, and went to sleep. This morning I rinsed the conditioner out in the shower and my hair was very soft! BTW, the conditioner smells great. My hair is still wet...I have a satin scarf on my head to lay down my edges. In about 30 mins I will take the scarf off, moisturize, seal with cocunut oil and put my hair in a pony for the day. I may add some aloe vera gel to the edges of my hair...we'll see.

Coconut Milk
I picked this up at the grocery store this week. It's Goya's Coconut Milk. I am dying to use this because I've heard so many good things about coconut milk for the hair on Black Hair Media and the Long Hair Care Forum. I am already using coconut oil on my hair so I figured this would be good to try. I will be trying this out next week so stay tuned.... Here's a great video showing how to make coconut milk if you'd rather do it yourself... : ) http://video.about.com/chinesefood/How-to-Open-a-Coconut.htm

No comments: