Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pantene Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner!

After clarifying last night I dc'ed with Vo5 Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream (I don't think I will ever get tired of vo5!!!) I added some castor oil to the mix and voila. My hair was sooooooo soft while rinsing. I loved it! I've been out of moisturizing condish for awhile so I picked up Pantene Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner at CVS tonight. ...Originally, I was trying to find a natural condish...but they're expensive as I don't know what! I will justify buying one in the near future...lol. I hope the Pantene is good. I can't stand wasting money on a hair product that's no good...but then again you never know until you try. I've used the breakage defense mask but I don't like the fact that it has sodium hydroxide in it. It made my hair so soft and luscious that I felt like I could deal with the sodium hydroxide...NOT! I don't understand at all why that's needed in a dc. I don't know if you guys subscribe to Essence, but in the August issue the #1 Reader's Choice Beauty Award for conditioner went to Pantene....can't wait to try it out on wash day!

No comments: