Friday, October 10, 2008

Waiting On My...FHI!!!

So after hearing all this commotion about the FHI I had to get it! lol Originally, I was checking out the CHI. After seeing this fotki album: http://public.fotki.com/patchouli85/flat-iron-tutorial-/ , I was like wowwwwwwwwww. This girl's hair is bangin'. My hair NEVER looks like that when I flat iron. Thus that begin my research on the CHI...lol. I found out that its one of the top flat irons out there and you definitely will pay a pretty penny for it. Another flat iron was on the list though. Yep, the FHI. I read so many great reviews about it I was torn for a couple of days about which one to go with. I picked the FHI because:

-It has an adjustable temperature control. It was cheaper than the cheapest CHI. The cheapest CHI I found had a fixed temperature. I have to be able to control the temperature. (I would've had to pay over a $100 for the CHI that has adjustable temp)

-According to my research, FHI seems like it would get my hair straighter. I could be wrong about this though.

-And of course it's ceramic (the CHI is too).

So now I am just patiently waiting on my FHI. I ordered it from http://www.frizzy2silky.com/ for $68.40. I used the discount code: frizzy2silky if there is anyone out there interested in getting an excellent deal . This is the absolute cheapest that I could find the flat iron for. Most sites had it for about $100. I should get it just in time for my relaxer which is in about 2 weeks. I can not wait to see the results! And of course I will posting them on Hair Gurl! :-)

2 comments:

Hairlicious Inc. said...

OMG that tutorial was amazing!! Im flat ironing my hair tomorrow morning, Im going to keep this in mind. Too bad I dont have a FHI or CHI :-(

Kenya said...

You don't need one Sunshyne. Your hair ALREADY looks so silky and shiny! I am hoping to achieve that with the FHI. My results with my own flat iron have been so so.