Thursday, November 06, 2008

My New Hair Budget!

The time has come for me to establish some kind of a hair budget...I need to get my product spending under control. I'm not exactly out of control with it, but I don't know how much money I spend on hair goodies a month. So I've come up with a solution: My Hair Budget! This is a list of the things I buy the most of:
-conditioner -shampoo -oils -hair accessories -moisturizers
So from now on my budget will be to spend only $15-$20 a month on hair products. I don't think this is an unreasonable price...very low in my opinion. How much do you ladies spend on hair products in the average month? Do you stick to that budget religiously?
Here are some things to think about to help you figure out how much your hair budget should be if you want to try this out: -What is the price of your shampoos, conditioners, etc? -Monthly income -Monthly bills -Amount of extra cash left at the end of each month (this will help you determine how much you can afford to spend) -Separating the products you need from the products you want This budget will definitely help me get those expenses under control!

No comments: