Monday, January 19, 2009

What Are Your Inauguration Plans?

"There's no question that in the next thirty or forty years a Negro can also achieve the same position that my brother has as President of the United States, certainly within that period of time."- Robert F. Kennedy
This has been a very productive and exciting weekend for me. The inauguration of our President-elect BARACK OBAMA is tommorrow and how special is it that it falls right after Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
I am fortunate enough to live in the Washington, D.C. area so of course I will be there!!! Yes it will be hectic and crazy, but one of the reasons I want to be there is so when I have children I can show them pictures and proudly say, "I was there." I can't wait to see it!:-)
What are your inauguration plans?

No comments: