Sunday, March 15, 2009

HG's 6 Month Anniversary!!!

Do you know what today is? It's our anniversary...anniversary! Even though it's been only 6 months I feel like HG has grown so much. As I mentioned in this post, Hair Gurl is a dream realized and it's going to be so much more. There will be many new surprises in store! I want to thank my readers and hair sisters for their comments and support. It really means a lot to me! Really it does. This video is dedicated to you guys! Toni Tony Tone will always be a classic group...so if you've never heard of them this is a perfect time to check them out.... P.S. I couldn't find the music video and I couldn't remember if there was one. :-)

2 comments:

Chick Vision said...

Congrats on your 6 month anniversary! Gotta love Toni Tony Tone! :)

Kenya said...

Chick Vision- Thanks girl!