Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 & Beyond Hair Resolutions

I just realized that I haven't come up with a real New Year's Resolution list in years. I don't know why, but I just stopped making them. I really can't remember the last time I actually sat down and made one. For 2010, I would like to have one for every major aspect of my life. :D With my new situation, I'm going to need all the motivation I can get! lol
Since this is a hair blog, I'm going to come up with some hair resolutions that I would like to set for my hair next year and beyond. When I've achieved one, I'll just scratch it off the list and do a post about it. I'd love to post the hair goals you've met too! Instead of making new hair resolutions every year, I'll keep this list and update/adjust/scratch off things when necessary! So who wants to join me? This will be fun and it will not be like your average list that is forgotten as soon as the year begins. This list is forever, but not binding.
For example: If one of your resolutions is to have a chin-length bob and you change your mind and want to have butt-length hair (lol)you can just update it
I want to challenge you guys and (myself) to truly obtain your dream hair. People have dream careers, dream cars, dream houses, etc. Why not have dream hair? :D So.......What do you think?

2 comments:

Jmilz86 said...

i'm with you....i will b full apl by the end of 2010

Kenya said...

Oh yeah!! We will be full apl by the end of 2010. :D