Monday, December 28, 2009

My Rock the Dress Photo Shoot!

As you all know I'm a newlywed. :D I got married on August 30, 2009 (which happens to be my favorite month in the year). After getting married I did a Rock the Dress photo shoot in October. I just wanted to share them with you all. I'd always wanted to do one. I just had to wear my dress one last time! lol There are some shoots called Trash the Dress and generally that's when you get the dress really dirty. I only got my dress a little dirty so I opted for another name "Rock the Dress". : D Here are some of my favorites from the shoot......(taken by the talented Jamye Houser!) Sidenote: This is basically how I looked on my wedding day. The only things that are missing is the flower I had in my hair and the pink nail polish that adorned my nails. My makeup was a little different as well.:-)
That barrel was sooooo hot!
My favorite..... :-)
A photo of the hubs and I at a wedding reception in June.
You don't need a wedding dress to do a rock the dress shoot. You can rock basically anything! If you have an outfit you're really feeling THAT could be the shoot. Think outside of the box!
-K.D.

10 comments:

Danielle87 said...

Love all the pics. Very pretty

LaQT/ Ty said...

Very cute, never heard of this kind of a shoot. I like it.

Kenya said...

Thanks ladies!

♥ CG ♥ said...

This is a great idea!

Jmilz86 said...

gorgeous n creative

Morgank98 said...

great photos you look amazing!

Laine Didi Lina said...

Your Dress is so Beautiful! Lovin the pics^^

Kenya said...

Thanks!

Natural Hair Rules!!! said...

Why are your photo shoots so cute and creative?! I love it!!!

Kenya said...

Thanks Tam! haha, I just love putting my personality into a shoot! ;-)