Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Hair!

The hubs and I are packing for our move so we're really not going to do anything special for Valentine's Day this year. This has got to be one of the worse moves we've ever had. The snow really ruined our plans to move this weekend so we've pushed it back to next weekend. We don't want to spend any unnecessary money. We'll probably just stay in and watch a movie or something. However....I still WANT to do my hair. I guess I just want to get cute. lol. Right now, I'm 8 weeks post. My hair seems to be doing very well. I've really been hands off with it. The weeks are just flying by. I'm going to wash and dc tonight and then possibly flat iron or prep for a braid-out. I still don't know. I'll post pictures tommorrow. I'm definitely feeling side swept hair right now....

No comments: