Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Hair Product Pile

We're moving so before I boxed up my hair products I took some photos so you guys can see what I have....It's crazy. I've had some of these products since I started my journey in '07. Well....here's everybody...hanging out in the Product Pile. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is my favorite protein condish! I love this stuff....Don't mind the dirtiness of the top. The conditioner looks like mud so it can get a little messy! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Here are my heat protectants. In my opinion, the Smooth 'N Shine is not that great. It left my hair sticky and dry. : \ My #1 is the Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer. :D If you've never heard of it read my post about it here. Image and video hosting by TinyPic I really like all of these oils. I miss having my extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil. I ran out of those and haven't re-stocked as of yet. I will say this.....Coconut. Coconut. COCONUT. My absolute favorite oil. It seems as though I can't say this enough. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Here are the Leave-In Ladies. Aren't they pretty? It took me awhile to get to this point....There was a time when I didn't know what to moisturize my hair with so I experimented and tried all kinds of products until I realized it was these 4 products. STAPLES. They really keep my hair healthy and soft. :-) I don't have to worry about dry hair as long as these ladies are in my life. :-) Note: Usually I pick between the 2 ApHogee leave-ins. I don't really use them both on my hair at the same time. It really depends on what my hair needs. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kick off your shoes and step into the Condish Condo. V05 is clearly the majority. Ha! What can I say? Cheap AND Effective. Healthy hair doesn't have to be expensive. The WEN is a cleansing conditioner that's why I put it in this pile. Since Valentine's Day is tommorrow, I highly recommend you ladies to try out Victoria's Secret SO SEXY conditioner. That contagious smell lingers in your hair for days and it will have that special someone climbing the walls! lol....I wrote about it awhile ago. LaQT nicknamed this the "Freakum Dress of Conditioners." I totally agree. ;-) Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lastly, here are the shampoos. I use the Queen Helene Unscented Garlic Shampoo the most because it keeps shedding and breakage at a minimum. I'm currently trying out the Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo....I'll let you know what I think of it. I forgot all about my coconut shampoo. I can't remember if I was impressed or not with it....I'll be using that soon too. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That's it! Later ya'll. :-)

3 comments:

LaQT/ Ty said...

LOL @ "freakum dress" of conditioners. Glad your staples only. I'm working to get here.

Nadege said...

Never heard of that deep conditioner before. It looks like it's some good stuff. Off to research on Google.

Kenya said...

@LaQT I had to include you in that. That term was so cute and true!!lol

@n_vizion- Yes I LOVE it!