Monday, April 19, 2010

I Love the GHD IV Styler!

If you follow me on Twitter & Facebook, this is old news to you, but I tried my GHD flat iron! It.is.so.AMAZING. I'm so serious. It's way better than my FHI. It even feels uncomfortable typing that because I lov(ed) the FHI. : \ I told everyone I knew about it. Every time you see photos of my flat ironed my hair, that was the FHI's magic. That was before the GHD..... ;-) I'm going to type up an official review and post it tommorrow with photos of my hair. Here are a few teasers. :-) Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair

4 comments:

Vanessa S said...

Your hair looks great!!

LaQT/ Ty said...

Okay,i'm wayyy behind but I just want to say that while your hair did look lovely before it sure does look amazing now. Off to find the review. I tried to do the 'o' flip flat ironing that you do and I couldn't get it right. Did you do a review tonight?

LaQT/ Ty said...

Not a review tonight. lol. A review yet? I was talking to my hubby about buying the Mayweather fight tonight. Sorry. LOL!!!

Kenya said...

Hey girl! No, i didn't do the review yet *looks around* but I's getting to it! lol

-K.D.