Saturday, May 22, 2010

After Waking Up From A Nap....

This is how my hair looked. lol...I didn't wear a scarf. And I didn't play with to get it nice for the camera. Straight raw footage. I just came home and went to sleep. I was so tired. I wore a braidout today...even though you can't tell from the photo! :0 Even when my hair looks like this I still love it. :-)
Sidenote: I'm thinking about dying my hair black again. I like it brown, but I also love black hair. Brown can get boring for me since this is my natural hair color. My mother used to say I had a dirty brown hair color. :-) It's funny to me now. I'm starting to miss my hi-lights. : \Even though they were hell on my hair.... What's your fave hair color? Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

5 comments:

Joi said...

HA! I applaud your braveness! It's a cute pic tho. After my naps I look super crazy. Anyway, don't dye it black! I'm TEAM brown hair .... try a color cellophane I'm a fan of those now.

Mima said...

I love black hair but with subtle highlights to soften the look but even alone its beautiful

Unknown said...

Your hair looks great!

I am getting ready to color my hair for the summer. I LOVE color! I am doing Creme of Nature's Bronze Copper (I think that's what it is). I love my hair brown with highlights most. I feel that it compliments my skin.
I usually do black in the winter but this year I did RED!!

Kenya said...

@Joi I may just do that! The color thing is still up in the air. : \

@Mima Yes, black looks so beautiful to me. :-)

@L.Michelle Thanks girl! That's exactly what i was think- coloring my hair for the summer. I usually color around this time for a little change. Ooh please post pics of the Bronze Cooper! It sounds pretty!

:-)

naturallady said...

I love black hair too. I had sandy brown hair all my life and after going natural I decided to color it a red color and loved it but after my hair started growing I missing my darker hair and decided to go to black. I don't think I will go to another color.