Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Top 21 Twitter Hair I'm Lovin'

(Currently my avatar and background on Twitter)

Nowadays, everyone has a Twitter account. I, for one, love it because you get to meet so many people on there. The possibilities are endless with Twitter. If you don't have a Twitter account, I encourage you to try it out. :-) So while I was on Twitter the other day looking at hair,  I thought it would be fun to compile a list of the hair I ogle on Twitter. Some of these ladies have blogs. Some don't. A lot of them don't really tweet about their hair...They just might have a bangin' avatar or background featuring a cute hairstyle. That's really all it takes for me. This is just my way of saying I love their hair. :-)

11. TheMoptopMaven
12. Afrobella
13. Mischo Beauty
14. FlyGirlBlog
15. LocRockin
16. ThinkImBigNeech
17. PinkSkates
18. KinkyKurlyQueen
19. So1913
20. Lori_Cotton
21. CurlyGirlLexi

I'll admit this is a random list in no particular order. Just the hair I'm loving not in a specific category. As you can see, I didn't bother with trying to keep the number odd like 10, 15, etc. Who cares? Not all lists have to end with perfect numbers...I just added them to the list and kept it moving. Whose hair do you love on Twitter?? I'm always looking for "new hair" to follow! I'm also going to do a "Top Hair Tweets To Follow" soon. ;-)

Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

1 comment:

Jen @ Women's Hair Magazine said...

Thanks for sharing those list. Its very helpful! :)