Thursday, November 11, 2010

14 Weeks Post Today

And the struggle continues....so by now I would've already have gotten a relaxer in my pre-preggie days.;-) I just finished combing and detangling & that's a job within itself. If you are liking me on  Facebook, then you know just a few minutes ago I wrote I was considering doing a small chop. A small chop is just the 1st chop preparing my hair for the big chop. I was thinking about cutting my hair into a bob for now....maybe. This is a big decision for me so when I decide to do it, I won't be turning back. Therefore, I have to give this A LOT of thought. I like my hair at the length it is now and I don't want to have to start over. What to do...what to do....

Meanwhile, I've been looking at a lot of natural hairspiration. I just want to wear my hair big utltimately!


Photo from: Fashion Bomb Daily
Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

2 comments:

Sexyhair said...

Well, if you like to have a new hair do then you should ask around your area for a referral so that you can have the best style. :) Goodluck! I enjoy reading your blog.

Kenya said...

Thanks, but I prefer doing my hair myself. I'll figure it out. Thank you for being a reader!