Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cutting Hair/New Products

So....I'm thinking of taking off an inch of hair every month until I'm natural. Next week I'll be 5 months into my transition :D (oh yeah!) & I'm so anxious to see my natural hair. I'll also be measuring my new growth each month to see how long it is & updating ya'll on HairGurl. My hair is really coming along. :-) New products alert!: I've been using L'Oreal EverStrong Reconstruct Shampoo for weeks. It's sulfate-free too. The sweet folks at Longhairlovers sent me some products to try as well. Annnnd.....if you follow me on Facebook you know that recently I picked up the Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Conditioner. I may be leaving some stuff out... So as you can see I have a few product reviews coming up! ;-) Stay tuned to see if they're a yay or a nay. Pic from Thirsty Roots
Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I only use the conditioner for co washes and it detangles my hair better than the expensive dollar stuff..leaving my hair soft and I have dry hair..shame on TIGI for a having a product name oatmeal and honey and the products has no oats or honey in the bottle..thanks suave for a good product;)

Shea Butter said...

i have suave shea butter in the 32oz and it moisturize my hair and the scent is nice but not overwhelming,I prefer the almond shea butter than the rosemarie mint. i have both and try both,yet the shea butter does it for my dry coarse hair. yes i would recommend it.