Friday, December 03, 2010

My Bob: More Pics of the Small Chop

I flat ironed yesterday night w/ the GHD. I noticed my hair was still a little too long...
So I cut some more of the tip in the back....I think it's good now. Now it's officially a bob. :-)
What do you guys think? I've whipping my hair all day, lol! Initially, the hubs couldn't believe I cut my hair, but I explained to him again that I'm going natural. I have to prepare myself....I must admit I'm going to miss my hair being longer, but I'm serious about this transition. It's so bouncy & thick now! It's just what I wanted too & it's still long enough to put in a ponytail. When I was done flat ironing last night, the hubs said with a smile that he liked it. :-) I think I'm gonna rock a curly bob tomorrow to the holiday party!
Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

No comments: