Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm Natural! (Pics)

So here's what I wore on my head while I was out yesterday. I'm telling ya'll...I wasn't feeling that haircut at all. It took awhile, but I finished it...(if you follow me on Twitter you know I already tweeted a sneak peek) *birthmark on my neck* My transition is officially over. I have 2 inches of new growth all over, but shrinkage is a known beast. I love curls, curls, curls, curls, curls I do adore! I LOVE IT!!!! I'm still getting used to seeing my funny shaped head, lol! I'll be taking some more pics tommorrow. Here's the natural me. :-) Sidenote: Yes, I wear this dress all the time! It's so comfortable especially for the baby bump.
Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

10 comments:

inspired mommy said...

Omygoodness!!! Your hair looks GREAT! You look GREAT! What an inspiration! I am almost three months into my transition and although I plan to be a long-term transitioner...this makes me want to rethink things. LOL!
Congrats!

** Empress D** said...

I love it! True beauty is when you can have long hair and short hair AND still look equally beautiful. You def r an inspiration to this transitioning. Congrats :-D

** Empress D** said...

I hate typos- I meant *those transitioning

Godsy Girl(TM) said...

I'm a new visitor and very glad I found your blog! I'm 100% natural, but may have to BC b/c of color damage. Thanks for sharing, I'm not as frightened as b4. LOL

Blessings with life, love and baby!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!

TheLeoDuo said...

Beautiful, baby! I'm so proud of you!!

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

Your curls are soo pretty! Natural tresses and mommyhood becomes you! :) Good luck on your natural hair journey!

Unknown said...

Soooooo happy for you!!! It looks GREAT!!!!!! And it'll be big and fluffy before you know it!

Nisus said...

Lovely lil curlies!!! Congrats~ You look fly with the short hair :-)

Kenya said...

Thank you all so much! :-) Your comments really made me smile!