Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sneak Peek of Houston Meet & Greet!

Hey ladies! The past few days have been a complete whirlwind. I have so many posts just sitting in draft waiting to be edited & published, lol. I've also done another YouTube video which needs to be edited (yay!) The Munchkin is slowing me down ya'll! I don't know who I am anymore. Waking up to pee every hour every night is jacking up my sleep schedule. Now I'm tired ALL THE TIME. But anyway, here's a few pics of the Houston Meet & Greet Reiko and I hosted this past Saturday at Yard House Restaurant. We had so much fun that I was in the bed basically all of Sunday. Seriously. Clearly, I can't hang with the big dogs anymore...but that won't stop me from trying! LOL! If you want to see more pics, visit Reiko's blog, God's Favorite Shoes! She's already done a post.

Reiko is the one next to me in the FAB color printed shirt!
houstonmeetandgreet
houstonmeetandgreet1

I'll be posting my official recap tommorrow!!  

Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-) 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw the pics on Reiko's blog. You look sooo cute!! Love the t-shirt!

Anonymous said...

love the shirt. Wish I could have joined you guys

Towanna

Kenya said...

Thank you! :-)

-K.D.