Wednesday, November 30, 2011

HairGurl Featured on Essence.com!

 Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! We kept it very light this year only cooking turkey breast, cornbread dressing, lasagna, ham, & chocolate cake. We really should've started doing this years ago since it's usually just the hubs & I (and now Khlo Bo who's officially cutting teeth!) Like usual, we still retreated into our yearly #turkeycomas though. LOL. In case you missed it, I was featured on Essence.com as apart of the Uncle Funky's Do What Comes Naturally event that I attended some weeks ago. The feature went live on Thanksgiving day. Check me & the rest of the lovely ladies out at the link below! :D


And here are some photos from the Supernatural Power Shoot. We had so much fun doing this! Yep, that's Katie Mac & Iknowlee. :-)



Make sure you are following me on Twitter & Facebook for more of my ramblings about hair and anything else I want to talk about. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for the feature!! You look great!

Kenya said...

Thanks Rocquelle! :-)